Improving and Enhancing Health
Acupuncture, one of the major treatment modalities of Chinese medicine, is the oldest and most commonly used medical procedure in the world.
Acupuncture has been used alone or integrated with Western medicine to treat a variety of conditions, including depression, anxiety, insomnia, pain, and addiction.
There is ample scientific literature to support the use of acupuncture.
Key Points - Acupuncture for Health
- Acupuncture practitioners consider health as a balanced state and disease as an unbalanced state
- Acupuncture for health focuses on balance and a state of equilibrium
- Acupuncture for health reduces the chance for chronic illness which enhances the enjoyment of life and reduces medical costs
How Acupuncture Works for Health
Acupuncture, among the oldest healing practices in the world, is part of traditional Chinese medicine.
Acupuncture practitioners stimulate specific points on the body—most often by inserting thin needles through the skin.
In traditional Chinese medicine theory, this regulates the flow of qi (vital energy) along pathways known as meridians.
Health Issues That Can Be Treated with Acupuncture
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Women’s Health Issues
- Auto-immune Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Neurological Disorders
- Physical & Emotional Issues
If you have any questions please use the form on this page. Emails will be answered within 48 hours.
If you need an appointment or immediate help, please call us at 609-588-8655.